Monday 15 November 2010

Clinique 3 step system

I've heard so many positive things about this range that I decided it was time to give it a try. I bought the cleanser, toner, moisturiser and the 15 minute turnaround mask. The assistant at the beauty counter was really helpful and spent a while talking about my skin (apparently I have to use number 2 from the range - there's 4 different ones available depending on your skin type)

Been using this for a few days now and I'm not overly impressed so far but I'm going to give it a full 6-8 weeks before I completely make up my mind!

Clinique seems to be one of those brands that everyone loves but I've only tried their mascara and lipsticks in the past. After spending a small fortune on these items I really hope they are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment